Lori Kindler Pottery on Facebook

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Latest Glaze Firing

     I finished throwing the large commission that I have been working on since the beginning of the year.  All of the pieces are bisqued and awaiting the glazes of choice.  In my latest glaze firing, I played around with some glazes that I had recommended to my client on the extra pieces that I threw for his order.  I was pretty happy with the pieces that I have photographed here and they are all available for sale in my studio.
     For the ramen bowl to the right, I experimented with a variety of glazes that I have used before.  Each time that I combine them, they look a little different.  The firing process is such an interesting one.  You never quite know what you will come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment